The following fields can be added to the Sales > Orders grid
- Billing address: Name, Company, Street, Postcode, Region, Country, Telephone, ...
- Billing information: Payment Method, Customer Group, E-Mail, TAX/VAT Number, Customer ID, ...
- Shipping address: Name, Company, Street, Postcode, Region, Country, Telephone, ...
- Shipping information: Shipping Method, Shipping Cost, ...
- Order #, Invoice #, Shipment # and Credit Memo # as filterable columns
- Order information: Coupon Code, Subtotal, Tax Amount, Discount Amount, Order Weight
- Item information: A column containing all items purchased (including custom options and thumbnails) can be added to the grid.
- Tracking information: Show tracking numbers/carriers for created shipments (not searchable)
Show data from third party extensions on the Sales > Orders grid: eBay User ID (M2ePro), Order Source (M2ePro), OneStepCheckout Customer Comment, GoMage Checkout Comment, AITOC Delivery Date, AITOC Delivery Comment, and many more.
Sample Custom Order Grid Configuration - Screenshot (click to zoom):
Columns for other grid types vary. Want to add custom fields (from third party extensions) to the sales grids? Please contact us!
If you have any questions regarding this module, please don't hesitate to contact us
Frequently Asked Questions & Support
More information about this extension and answers for frequently asked questions can be found in our Support Wiki