to get a feeling for what's possible with this extension. If you have any questions regarding the extension, please don't hesitate to
Exporting orders, exporting invoices, exporting shipments, exporting credit memos, exporting customers - out of Magento - has never been easier and more flexible. The concept of an unlimited number of export profiles combined with an unlimited number of associated export destinations allows to realize almost any export requirement.
What's possible with this extension?
- Exporting orders/invoices/shipments/credit memos into CSV/XML/ASCII formats?
- Sending emails to drop shippers once an order has been placed, but only if the order contains items from supplier X?
- Setting up three different cron jobs for one profile running at totally different times throughout the week?
- Sending the exported files of one profile to two FTP servers and one email recipient?
- Exporting orders two times a day to two email recipients?
- Exporting invoices on demand for accounting purposes right from the Magento backend?
- Exporting new or updated customers into CSV/XML files? Or exporting quotes?
- Exporting your invoice PDF and packingslip PDF automatically to a FTP server and/or an email recipient?
...Not a problem at all.
Much more is possible.
The so called XSL Template is the part of the extension that creates the output format (the actual file which is being generated, TXT, XML, CSV, Fixed-Length Format...) required by the software you want to connect Magento to. XSL basically translates the internal database format into your required output format. XSL is easy to understand and has been documented in our wiki extensively, including many sample templates. You can either create the XSL Template yourself or have us create it for you at our XSL Template Creation Service.
Please make sure to check out our ready-to-use Magento Integration Suite connectors
to see if we've integrated with your software already - saving you time and work.
If you are not sure whether this extension will be able to connect to your software, please send us an email including information about the import format that is required by the software you want to connect Magento to using this extension.
If you need a feature not listed here or if you have any questions regarding this extension, please don't hesitate to contact us
Important: Please make sure that your Magento webserver comes with support for the XSL PHP extension. To see if your server supports XSL, please download (save as a .php file) and run this file
on your server or have a look at the phpinfo() output on your server to see if XSL support has been enabled.
For Magento version 22.214.171.124 and older only orders can be exported and only to a local directories and/or a FTP server. This limitation does NOT apply for Magento 126.96.36.199 and newer.
* For custom HTTP/webservice/API destinations, code will need to be set up in the module. It's easy using our documentation
Magento Order Export, Magento Customer Export, Magento Invoice Export, Magento Shipment Export, Magento Credit Memo Export, Tracking Number Export, Groupon Tracking Export
Frequently Asked Questions & Support
More information about this extension and answers for frequently asked questions can be found in our Support Wiki